quinta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2008


LIST OF THE OSCAR WINNERS !


Actor in a supporting role: Javier Barden (NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MAN)
Actress in a leading role: Marion Cotillard (LA VIE EN ROSE)
Actress in a supporting role: Tilda Swinton (MICHAEL CLAYTON)
Animated feature film: RATATOUILLE
Art direction: SWEENEY TODD THE DEMON BARBER OF FLEET STREET
Cinematography: THERE WILL BE BLOOD
Costume design: ELIZABETH: THE GOLDEN AGE
Directing: NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MAN
Documentary feature: TAXI TO THE DARK SIDE
Documentary short: FREEHELD
Film editing: THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM
Foreign language film: THE COUNTERFEITERS
Make up: LA VIE EN ROSE
Music (score): ATONEMENT
Music (song): ONCE
Best picture: NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
Short film (animated): PETER & THE WOLF
Short film (live action): LE MOZART DES PICKPOCKETS (THE MOZART OF PICKPOCKETS)
Sound editing: THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM
Sound mixing: THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM
Visual effects: The Golden Compass
Writing (adapted screenplay): NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN
Writing (original screenplay): JUNO


ok, i'm posting this for who couldn't see the orcar, so you can check whow won!

enjoy
XD

12 comentários:

Ana Maria Menezes disse...

Aurelio,

I´m very glad how active you are. Every day there´s something new. I was one of the people who didn´t watch the whole oscar. Did you agree with the choice of winners?

Luis Fernando disse...

Your blog is very nice Aurélio!Congrats!Keep up with the good work! It's very useful.

Cheers!

Ronaldo Lima Jr. disse...

Hey Aurélio!

I'm an English teacher in Brasília and I saw some comments you have left for my students at our finally5b.21classes.com portal. Thanks for your visit and feel always welcome to come back!

Your blog looks great! I believe the topic you chose is very appealing. Thanks for the videos, they were very well selected!

Unknown disse...

Hi Aurélio, i'm happy you liked my weblog.Yours is pretty cool, i couldn't see the oscar so i enjoyed a lot your recent post about it.
I am an english student from brasília and we are improving our english with gadgets and internet.
I've visited the most part of it, which part of our country you enjoied the most?

I hope we 'll keep in touch.

=]

Karol disse...

Hi, Aurélio!
I've liked so much your blog and your posts, mainly the last one, because I haven't seen the Oscar!
I'm so interesting in films and music, you choose a great theme to talk about!
Good work! ^^

karol
http//:theartofmakingart.blogspot.com

Ana Maria Menezes disse...

Aurelio,

I have found something perfect for your blog, it´s a soundbox. There´s a selection of sentences from a movie and when you click on the sentence you can hear the character saying that. You HAVE to put this in your blog, it´s very cool!
http://www.fancygens.com/pag_productd_id_52_p_Soundbox.html

hope you like it.
anamaria

Ana Maria Menezes disse...

this is the right link
SOUNDBOX

anamaria

Unknown disse...

Oh, the south of our country is amazing!I've never been in gramado but i know that there are wonderful chocolates! I like beaches a lot, but the place i love to go is São Paulo. Where we can found some beaches either.
You may really like movies and tv series, don't you? Who is you favorite actor?
;]

Dennis disse...

Oí, Aurélio.

I really like your blog. It's very colorful and engaging, and you have some very interesting content.

I look forward to seeing your next post.

All the best—

Dennis in Phoenix

Dennis disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Dennis disse...

Aurélio:

For some reason, I posted a comment twice, so I deleted the second one (since it was exactly the same as the one before it).

Dennis in Phoenix

Dennis disse...

Aurélio:

For some reason, I posted a comment twice, so I deleted the second one (since it was exactly the same as the one before it).

Dennis in Phoenix